If you are an HBW subscriber, you’ve got leads, a lot of leads. With new permits and construction data being added to the HBW database regularly, chances are you have more reports than time, so making the most of them is essential.
Using construction data reports for lead generation is an obvious application of the reports and holds great value for your business, but beyond leads there are numerous other ways to use the reports to build your business. Here is a quick list of the top ways to make construction data reports work for you:
- Get Organized – Now that you have leads and reports, you will need to organize your data in a way that it can be shared, accessed and used by your sales team. There are a variety of helpful CRM (Customer Relation Management) systems and software from which to choose, and it is just a matter of taking the time to find the one that is the right fit and can grow with your business.
- Sort it Out – Where is your target audience? Which regions or counties do you want to reach? Sort out your reports by your priority, from geographic location to type of construction.
- Conduct Research – Market research is vital to an evolving business. By using HBW construction data reports to conduct your own market research, you can identify areas where your services are in high demand, as well as chart seasonal fluctuations and plan accordingly. Market stats provide you with a snapshot of the activity level in your counties of interest, as well as reflect the trend over the past year.
- Scope it Out – Staying on top and ahead of the competition is important for any business, and builder summary reports can give you the latest on your competition’s latest construction activity. For any given timeframe, you can easily and instantly learn how many projects a home or pool builder has permitted, counties and areas where they are concentrated and the average value of their construction projects.
- Keep an Eye on Trends – HBW has over twenty years of historical data on file which makes it easy for your business to evaluate construction trends and history of properties, enabling you to identify homes, commercial buildings and pools in need of your services.
By receiving up-to-date permit data, you are not only receiving the latest construction leads, but you have the opportunity to stay in the know on industry trends, local demand and the competition’s construction activity.
For more information on construction business and marketing tips, stay connected with the HBW Blog. To get ahead of construction activity and gain access to the latest permitting data in Florida, Texas, Georgia, Alabama and Oklahoma, contact HBW for more information on construction data reports and industry leads.